JESUS SET ME FREE! FROM HEROIN AND OTHER ADDICTIONS!

Friday, May 20 2016

X-HEROIN ADDICT/DEALER SET FREE THROUGH CHRIST FROM ADDICTION! I was also DELIVERED FROM HEROIN AND ALCOHOL!

Friday,JUNE 08 2016

BIG DADDY WEAVE-I'M REDEEMED! PRAISE GOD AND THANK YOU JESUS!



Monday, November 23, 2015

ALLAH IS SATAN IN THE HOLY BIBLE

MUSLIMS STOP DYING FOR A FALSE RELIGION! JESUS DIED FOR YOU SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BLOW YOURSELVES UP! John 6:37New International Version (NIV) 37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away. Romans 6:23New International Version (NIV) 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord. NIV-PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL AND FULFILL THE GREAT COMMISSION! MUSLIMS ARE VICTIMS OF SATAN!

No comments :

Post a Comment