JESUS SET ME FREE! FROM HEROIN AND OTHER ADDICTIONS!

Friday, May 20 2016

X-HEROIN ADDICT/DEALER SET FREE THROUGH CHRIST FROM ADDICTION! I was also DELIVERED FROM HEROIN AND ALCOHOL!

Friday,JUNE 08 2016

BIG DADDY WEAVE-I'M REDEEMED! PRAISE GOD AND THANK YOU JESUS!



Tuesday, February 2, 2016

22 Important Bible Verses About Exposing Evil

22 Important Bible Verses About Exposing Evil
Exposing Evil Fritz Chery
Bible verses about exposing evil
It absolutely saddens and disgusts me by the amount of fake Christians in Christianity. Most people who call themselves Christians in America will be thrown into hell. They’re rebellious towards the Word of God and when someone rebukes them they say thou shall not judge. First, that verse is talking about hypocritical judging. Second, if you live a continuous sinful lifestyle you’re not a true Christian because you’re supposed to be a new creation. I’ve even heard someone say I don’t care if she is a satanist don’t judge anyone I literally almost caught a heart attack....
READ MORE...

No comments :

Post a Comment